Stuck on ideas for posts?
Here’s a list of ideas that you could incorporate in your post schedule:
- Hashtag Posts (#MotivationMonday / #WisdomWednesday / #ThirstyThursday / #FridayFeeling etc.)
- Behind the scenes – Post some photos or video’s of what you do in your business. Your fans would love to see who you are, what you do and how you do it.
- Do you write your own blog content? Re-share some of your old blog posts.
- Add a funny post or meme every now and then. We know you’re not always a grumpy grouch!
- Post about your products or the services that you offer (just not ALL the time!).
- Do you have a Special / Discount / Freebie etc that you can offer? Let people know!
There are soo much more that I can tell you, but that just might make your brain too lazy to think (haha!). But seriously, once you sit down and start populating the calendar, you’ll be amazed to see how fast you can fill those blank spots. And that makes it super fast to then schedule ahead, which would save you more time to work ON your business and not just IN your business! And remember, you don’t have to post EVERY day if you don’t want to.
Let me know what you think and if you would be interested in more freebies in the future!